Work Furlough: What If I Need Medication Or Healthcare?

How your healthcare needs will be addressed depends on where you are housed. In Maricopa County, it works as follows: While you are housed in the In-Tents, all healthcare medications are provided by Central Health Services (CHS). Once you have qualified for and been admitted to the work furlough program, you will be transferred to the Con-Tents.

There are no routine or urgent healthcare services available in Con-Tents. Only emergency healthcare services are available in Con-Tents. You will be instructed to bring your prescription medication in their original containers and in an amount that will last for the number of sentenced days. Lockers and refrigeration, if necessary, will be provided to safeguard your medications.

If you have been charged with a DUI call the Arizona Criminal Defense Attorneys at Oracle Law Group Office.