What will happen if I don’t live in Arizona and decide not to install an interlock ignition device as ordered by the Court?

Will the NDR be notified? Yes. This will result in action being taken by your home state. All 50 states have services that can install an ignition interlock device in your vehicle. If you do not comply, this will result in a motor vehicle department action. This action may include, but is not limited to,…