How Do I Correct Problems with My Driver License?

This is an enormous question. If your address is wrong, change it as described on page 55. If you have outstanding fines, pay them. You can do this online as well at www.servicearizona.com. If you cannot afford to pay your fines, then your best bet is to return to the court that issued the fine and ask that you be placed on a payment program. Ask that any driver license restrictions be lifted immediately so that you may reinstate your license. Problems more complex than these really do require the assistance of an attorney to ensure timely and optimal resolution.